“Here’s to strong women… May we know them, May we be them, May we rise them”- Unknown
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize includes six (6) nights for two adults sharing a Garden View Room at SALT of Palmar, Mauritius.
- The prize is on a bed and breakfast basis only.
- The prize includes two (2) return economy-class air tickets from Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town to Mauritius, on Air Mauritius, and airport taxes, sponsored by Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority. (Any internal domestic flights or flights to get to South Africa are excluded.)
- Spending money, lunch and dinner costs, travel insurance, passports, visas (if required), transport to and from departure point, transfers between the airport and the resort, and all other items of a personal nature, as well as the obtaining of any of these, are all excluded from the prize and are for the responsibility of the winner.
- Entry to the competition is free and is open to African citizens, resident in Africa, aged 18 years and older.
- The prize winner must have a valid passport.
- Travel to the airports of departure will be for the prize winner’s account.
- The prize is valid until 31 October 2019. Redemption of the prize must be within this stipulated period, if not, it will be deemed forfeited by the winner. A valid identification of the winner is requested in order to redeem the prize.
- The prize cannot be redeemed during all school holidays and peak periods of travel (including Easter and Christmas holiday periods, and public holiday long weekends).
- Bookings can only be made thirty (30) days prior to departure, subject to availability (both airline and resort).
- LUX* Resorts and Hotels reserves the right to move accommodation to another resort of equal grading, based on availability, where necessary.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other LUX* Hotels and Resorts or third-party discounts or special offers.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, permission is granted by the entrant to share the contact details provided with the sponsors of the competition.
- By taking part in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these and any other terms and conditions that apply.