Read the June/July issue of Afro Queen Business, it’s finally here!! We’re so excited to share this with you.
Our female African brand spotlight this issue talked about the African consumer and how important it is that we take the time to understand our market and create product that will ring true. It can be rough but it’s very doable. I think it’s so exciting.
And I also think black women have to lead right at the front with the men for us to make this lifestyle of enterprise one that will really have a positive impact on our society as a whole. We know
our continent Africa needs all the positivity it can get. AQ Mag is about affirming this narrative by creating a network of women who are living this lifestyle, showing that it can be done and inspiring the next generation.
This issue had many challenges but we are trying to do something new for our market so aligning all the elements took some time but good thing there is no giving up. We did it and we will keep doing it until we have it nailed to a profit.
This edition is full of so much actionable information, you will want to save it and keep referring to it in future. We hope you enjoy our magazine and we hope you subscribe to it and keep getting the best advice to grow your business. Give us feedback! Let’s Ubuntu.
It’s about community and helping each other grow.
READ PAST ISSUES
ISSUE 2 – CLICK TO READ
ISSUE 3 – CLICK TO READ
ISSUE 4 – CLICK TO READ
- WOMEN IN BUSINESS NETWORKING DINNER AT TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT
- NEW BOOK ALERT! “SING FOR THE FALLING LEAVES” BY WIZZY MANGOMA
- Vénicia GUINOT – An African Media Powerhouse
- FEMALE AFRICAN BRAND SPOTLIGHT: TARYN GILL FOUNDER AND CEO PERFECT HAIR
- MIND OVER MATTER? NOT QUITE…
- THE IMPORTANCE OF MENTORSHIP AND BUSINESS COACHING FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS AS AN ENGAGED LEADER
- WE MUST PROTECT THE FEMINIST IN THE WORK PLACE AT ALL COST!
- SO YOU ARE A FOREIGNER AND AN ENTREPRENEUR IN SOUTH AFRICA…!
- BECOME A MORE BALANCED, FOCUSED AND ENGAGED LEADER
- A NEW WAY OF BUILDING COMPANIES THROUGH CREATING A PARTICIPATION WORKPLACE
- CULTIVATING YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL by Aina Johannes – Marketing Director at Dawn Water Solutions Namibia
- FOCUS: ZIMBABWE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE QUIET TIMES IN BUSINESS
- GROWTH DECISIONS by Ayanda Msomi
- LUCRATIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES YOU CAN START ON A SHOE STRING BUDGET.