Read the September/October issue of Afro Queen Business, it’s finally here!! We’re so excited to share this with you.
This issue of Afro Queen Business Magazine focuses a lot on building systems that will help you grow and maintain a profitable business. We look at important elements like Funding, Sales, Starting a second business and Venture Capital. As we’re wrapping up this year let us to go out with a bang. We’ve all had our fair share of challenges and we should be proud to say most of them were lessons to help us grow and be a better entrepreneur. So here we are ready to light your touch and put some light back into your business. Don’t forget to go to click on Queens On The Move for the Queens Closet feature of Elements By Akirina. She makes the most stunning earrings.
This edition is full of so much actionable information, you will want to save it and keep referring to it in future. We hope you enjoy our magazine and we hope you subscribe to it and keep getting the best advice to grow your business. Give us feedback! Let’s Ubuntu.
It’s about community and helping each other grow.
READ PAST ISSUES
ISSUE 2 – CLICK TO READ
ISSUE 3 – CLICK TO READ
ISSUE 4 – CLICK TO READ
ISSUE 5 – CLICK TO READ
ISSUE 6 – CLICK TO READ
- AFRICAN SHOE BUSINESS WITH A SOCIAL IMPACT – AQ INTERVIEW
- BOOK REVIEW: “THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE I STARTED MY BUSINESS”
- 17 WAYS TO IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY
- YOUTH ENTREPRENEUR DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
- STARTING YOUR BUSINESS
- HOW TO ASK FOR A PROMOTION
- MONDAY MOTIVATION – NONKULULEKO NYEMBEZI-HEITA
- TWIN ENERGY – ZIMBABWEAN SISTERS BUILDING BOOMING A BUSINESS TOGETHER
- WOMEN TRADING IN AFRICA
- FOUR WAYS TO WIN WITH ONLINE PUBLIC RELATIONS
- WOMEN IN BUSINESS NETWORKING DINNER AT TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT
- NEW BOOK ALERT! “SING FOR THE FALLING LEAVES” BY WIZZY MANGOMA
- Vénicia GUINOT – An African Media Powerhouse
- FEMALE AFRICAN BRAND SPOTLIGHT: TARYN GILL FOUNDER AND CEO PERFECT HAIR
- MIND OVER MATTER? NOT QUITE…