Read the January/February issue of Afro Queen Business, it’s finally here!! We’re so excited to share this with you.
In this issue, we unveil our new look for Afro Queen Magazine as we embark on a complete make over for the brand. In the next few months you should see more changes to our site as well as we revamp our content platform to make it more user friendly and engaging. In the first issue we launch our new logo on our front cover representing Female African Brands. Our feature story follows the very inspiring Johanna Mukoki who gives us tips on how to be a FAB entrepreneur in a tough climate. We look at an issue that finally escaped the stigma attached to it in 2018; mental health and how you can really shut down and give your mind body an spirit the reboot it needs before starting the new year, we also look at what it takes to plan that last minute holiday and in the spirit of travel opening up your mind, we are giving away a FREE TRIP TO MAURITIUS! Get the details in the mag. Because 2018 was such a tough year for so many in business, we got an expert to talk us through surviving tough economic times and there are many more stories that are meant to inspire you as you kick of the new year. As we know, the future is female ad we need to band together if we will make that future a worthy one so join our network, share your stories and lets build an economically free Africa for all.
This edition is full of so much actionable information, you will want to save it and keep referring to it in future. We hope you enjoy our magazine and we hope you subscribe to it and keep getting the best advice to grow your business. Enjoy!
If you prefer to download a PDF version you can view and download Afro Queen Business Magazine PDF
READ PAST ISSUES
ISSUE 2 – CLICK TO READ
ISSUE 3 – CLICK TO READ
- FEMALE AFRICAN BRAND SPOTLIGHT – JOHANNA MUKOKI
- NEED A BREAK? WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO MAURITIUS!!
- TOP GAUTENG BUSINESS WOMEN GATHER FOR AWARDS EVENING
- Afro Queens Guide to Building a Sustainable Business Event
- 5 FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS THAT WE LOVE!
- THE SCIENCE OF SALES
- WOMEN WHO HAVE BROKEN THE MOLD – INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN OF OUR TIME. (PART 2)
- WOMEN WHO HAVE BROKEN THE MOLD – INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN OF OUR TIME. (PART 1)
- OWN YOUR BRILLIANCE TOUR COMES TO AFRICA
- AN OPEN LETTER TO ABORIGINAL WOMEN by MUDZITHE PHIRI